This post is a little late but better late than ever…I will one day post it on the actual day, lol
So I have had morning sickness since I was about 5 weeks pregnant so now its over 5 weeks of it with no end in sight…some days are worse than others but I get it everyday…I barely eat one meal a day because I will puke it up if I get too full or I smell something horrid..I weighed myself about 2 weeks ago and since then I have lost 10lbs…I was already on the heavier side so I needed to lose the weight anyway but losing weight while pregnant is unnerving…I know the baby is getting all the nutrients it needs but I just wish I could eat normally…I hope that by the time I get into the 2nd trimester it gets better but who knows…someone said it could be up until 16 weeks or the entire pregnancy which I hope is not the case…
I want to thank trufflelove @ http://bfpenvy.wordpress.com and fromheretomotherhood @ http://fromheretomotherhood.wordpress.com/…I had no idea what a Liebster Award so I did a bit of research and the award is granted to up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging…the rules of the Liebster Award, I am to answer 11 questions posed by the person who nominated me, choose 11 people to whom I will pass on this honor, and then make up 11 more questions which the new recipients must then in turn answer.
- Where is the most exciting place you have traveled to? Bali on our honeymoon
- Do you prefer chips or cookies? Can I have a cookie chip, lol
- Coffe or tea? Tea
- What is one thing you always carry with you in your purse? My wallet & phone
- Do you typically wear high heels or flats? Flats all the way
- What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage? Depends on how drunk I want to get…wine usaully but at a bar my drink is a cranberry with vodka & sprite
- What is your favorite book and why? Hmmm…I dont really have a favorite book…my favorite author is James Patterson
- If you won a million dollars, what is the first big purchase you would splurge on? I would splurge on a nice 2 week vacation to Greece
- Who is your celebrity crush? Hugh Jackman all the way!!!
- What is the last movie that you watched that made you cry? I dont cry when watching movies usually
- What is one wonderful thing you would like to share about your significant other? That he is super loving and patient
1. What was the last good book you read? The last good book was Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
2. What is the favorite city/country you have ever traveled to? There are too many but I did love Italy with all the history
3. If there was one word you could choose out of the dictionary, which one would you choose to best describe yourself? Strong
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve? I have so many…I hate smoking and nail biting
5. What was the biggest lesson you learned so far while TTC? That patience is a virtue
6. Tell me something quirky about you? I have a little OCD with time…
7. Who or what’s been your biggest influence throughout your life? My high school teacher Mr. G
8. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what’s the most ridiculous thing on it? No bucket list but I should make one
9. What do you do for a living? I am an Engineer
10. How many kids would you like in total? At least 2 maybe 3
11. If you won 50 million (which is the current jackpot amount of the lottery here) what are the first things you’d do with it? (J and I play this game whenever he buys a ticket) We would pay off all debts and go on a nice vacation and def quit our jobs
I would like to nominate the following people for a Liebster Award:
- pregnancy after IVF @ http://road2ourbaby.wordpress.com/
- hopeful and hungry @ http://hopefulandhungry.com/
- evelynnross @ http://evelynnross.wordpress.com/
- jessielou2000 @ http://operationgetinmybelly.wordpress.com/
- Theresa @ http://acoursetothefinishline.wordpress.com/
- ivfmale @ http://ivfmale.wordpress.com/
- gardengirl29 @ http://gardengirl29.wordpress.com/
- kim @ http://babystepstobalance.com/
- sams @ http://www.wadfad.blogspot.com/
- infertile ginger @ http://infertileginger.wordpress.com
- Faith @ http://mybfpjourneythroughfaith.wordpress.com
Here are my 11 questions:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- If you could be any person for just one day who would you be?
- If you could have dinner with 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be?
- What is your favorite season?
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- If you could pick one super power to have what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- Why do you blog?
I wrote this last week but things got a little busy so I didnt get a chance to post it…